Do you own a Sintel smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Sintel USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Sintel Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Sintel USB Drivers
|Sintel Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel V300 Star 9||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Star 8 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Star 8||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel R9||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Q7||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Q6||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Q6S||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel MX7||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Mini 7||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel i7 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel B2||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Y8||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Mini F5||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Sintel Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Sintel smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Sintel USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your Sintel device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you have bricked your Sintel device, download Sintel stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it easily.