Do you own a Sintel smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Sintel USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Sintel Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Sintel USB Drivers
|Sintel Models||Download USB Driver|
|Sintel Y6||Download Driver|
|Sintel Q8||Download Driver|
|Sintel Star 8 Plus||Download Driver|
|Sintel V300 Star 9||Download Driver|
|Sintel R9||Download Driver|
|Sintel Star 8||Download Driver|
|Sintel Q6||Download Driver|
|Sintel Q7||Download Driver|
|Sintel MX7||Download Driver|
|Sintel Q6S||Download Driver|
|Sintel i7 Pro||Download Driver|
|Sintel Mini 7||Download Driver|
|Sintel Y8||Download Driver|
|Sintel B2||Download Driver|
|Sintel Mini F5||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Sintel Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Sintel USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
3) If the USB driver for your Sintel device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.