Are you using a Tigers smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Tigers device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download Tigers USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Tigers Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only possible way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Tigers USB Drivers
|Tigers Models||Download USB Driver|
|Tigers TIS001||Download Driver|
|Tigers Item TG4.5||Download Driver|
|Tigers Item T6||Download Driver|
|Tigers Item T5H||Download Driver|
|Tigers ITEM T5.5H||Download Driver|
|Tigers TG40||Download Driver|
|Tigers TTV-767||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Tigers USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with a Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Tigers device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Tigers Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.