Do you own a Unihertz smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Unihertz USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer, and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Unihertz Service doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Unihertz USB Drivers
|Unihertz Models||Download USB Driver|
|Unihertz Jelly||Download Driver|
|Unihertz Atom||Download Driver|
|Unihertz Jelly Pro||Download Driver|
|Unihertz Atom XL||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Unihertz Service officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Unihertz USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
3) If the USB driver for your Unihertz device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.
I am looking for a custom ROM for the Unihertz Atom, ideally a Lineage OS ROM. Can you help? Can you even implement it (please let me know the price)?
Moreover the USB-Driver are for Windows. Do they work for Linux (Fedora) too?
Hi, this site is provide only updated official stock firmware. Thanks!