Finding a Windows OS-based USB driver for your Android device is difficult if your smartphone or tablet manufacturer doesn’t provide a PC suite or if you don’t own a popular brand smartphone or tablet. If you are facing such an issue, then download Universal ADB driver from here, install it on your Windows computer and connect any of your Android devices with it easily.
The Universal ADB driver given here is a windows based driver, and it is compatible with all the Windows versions: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit). Also, it supports almost all the Android smartphone and manufacturers in the world (Example: Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Panasonic, LG, Micromax, Intex, Lava, Gionee, InFocus, etc.)
You can download all versions of the Universal ADB driver, including its latest version here, i.e., Universal ADB Driver v6.0.
Universal ADB Driver Features:
1) Supports All Android Devices:
The Universal ADB driver supports almost all android devices (including major brands like Samsung, Lenovo, HTC, Sony, etc.). Just download the driver, connect your Android smartphone, and install the USB driver.
2) Automatic Brand Detection:
This software detects the brand and chipset of your smartphone automatically and installs the USB driver accordingly. Also, the Universal ADB driver comes in a quick installer format, i.e., just by clicking the “.exe” file, you will be able to install the driver of your device.
3) Supports 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Versions:
This software supports both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) Windows OS versions. You can also use this software on all Windows versions, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
4) New Refresh Button:
The new version of this software (Version 2 and Version 3) comes with a refresh button, which you can use to refresh the device list. This feature was not available in the initial version of this software.
Download Universal ADB Driver (All Versions):
Universal_ADB_Driver_v6.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) You can use this ADB driver on almost all Android devices. So, if your smartphone manufacturer doesn’t offer a PC suite, downloading and installing the Universal ADB driver will connect your smartphone or tablet with the computer.
2) The Universal ADB driver installer is created by an XDA developer by the name of drsmart. So, all credits must go to him.
3) Follow our guide on how to install Universal ADB driver to install it on your Windows computer.
4) If you are looking for an alternate USB driver to connect your device to the Windows computer, then download and install Google USB Driver.
5) If Universal ADB driver doesn’t let you connect your device to a computer, please download USB driver for your smartphone or tablet by visiting our USB drivers page.
Ratan Arjel says
i didnt download this softwarer. how to download?
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
Please follow this guide: https://rootmydevice.com/install-adb-driver-windows-computer/
I have a xolo cube 5 2gb. Once I decided to restore the factory settings, And after the reset, the phone stopped showing usb storage, I tried everything, literally everything. But for no good. I installed ADB driver, but that too didnt detect my phone, I am hundred percent sure that it is a software issue, so i restored it again, but that too useless.
suggest me something.
Will this work on a black screen?
Bassa Pablo says
thanks a lot
Naga babu says
The installer is launched, is not automatically detect my smartphone .
What i have to do ?
NOT WORK DO NOT TRY. BECAUSE NEVER SOLVE CODE 10 ERROR !! I WAS TRY TO SAY YOURSELF !! NOT WORKING !!