Are you using a Google Android smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a way to connect your device to the computer? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you have reached the right place. Download Google USB driver from here, install it on your computer, and connect your Google Android device to a PC or laptop computer.
Google USB Driver, commonly known as Google ADB Driver, is a Windows driver that helps in connecting Android smartphones and tablets to a computer. You need to install this driver if you want to connect your Android device to a PC or laptop computer.
You can download all versions of this driver here, including its latest version.
Google USB Driver Features:
1) Supports Most Android Devices:
By installing this USB driver on the computer, you can connect most of the Google Android smartphones or tablets to the PC or laptop computer.
2) Supports ADB Debugging:
You can perform ADB debugging on Google and other Android devices by installing this driver on your Windows computer.
3) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this USB driver on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Google USB Driver (All Versions):
Google_ADB_Driver – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Google LLC has officially provided this USB driver. So, all credits must go to them.
2) If you are looking for a tutorial for installing this ADB driver, follow our guide on how to install ADB driver on Windows computer.
3) After installing this USB driver on your Windows computer, you can connect most of the Android smartphones and tablets to it successfully.
4) This USB driver is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems.
5) If you are looking for an alternate USB driver to connect your device to a computer, then download and install Universal ADB Driver.
6) If you are not able to connect your Android device even after installing this driver on the computer, download and install the driver of your device from our USB drivers page.