Are you using a Vivas smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Vivas device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download Vivas USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Vivas Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Vivas USB Drivers
|Vivas Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Vivas Lotus S2||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Vivas USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with a Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Vivas device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Vivas Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Vivas smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5)If you have bricked your Vivas device, download Vivas stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it easily.