Are you using a Wikoo smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Wikoo USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Wikoo Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Wikoo USB Drivers
|Wikoo Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo K1000||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo W200 Duo||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo W100 Duo||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo S26||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo K600||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo K500||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo K400||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo K300||Download USB Driver|
|Wikoo K200||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Wikoo USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your Wikoo device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Wikoo Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Wikoo smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.