Have you flashed stock ROM firmware on your Android device? If yes are you searching for a way to flash the original IMEI on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Write Code IMEI Tool, install it on your computer and use it to flash original IMEI on your smartphone or FeaturePhone.
Write Code IMEI Tool is a small Windows utility tool that lets you flash IMEI on all Android smartphones and FeaturePhones with MediaTek chipset. Here we have provided all versions of this tool including the latest version.
Write Code IMEI Tool Features
1) Supports All MediaTek Devices: Using this tool, you can flash IMEI on all MediaTek based smartphones and FeaturePhones. If you are using a MediaTek based tablet, Write Code IMEI Tool will be of no help to you for flashing IMEI.
2) Compatible With All Windows Versions: WriteCode IMEI tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
3) Flash IMEI Without Database Files: You can use this tool to flash/write IMEI on your device without AP DB database files. This feature makes Write Code IMEI tool stands out among the rest.
4) Supported Features: After from writing IMEI on your smartphone or FeaturePhone, you can use this tool to write RF Database, Read Calibre Database and BSN database.
Download Write Code IMEI Tool
WriteCode_L1052_V1.3.6 – Latest Version
Points To Remmeber
1) AGold communications Co. Ltd., from Shanghai, officially provides this IMEI tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Ensure that you flash the original IMEI on your device as flashing any other IMEI number is considered as illegal in a lot of countries around the world.
3) You can use this tool to write IMEI on all devices with MediaTek chipset.
4) To get the IMEI of your device, press *#06#. Once you get it, save it in a safe place.
5) Write Code IMEI Tool is a Windows based software. So, it will not work on Mac Or Linux based computers.
6) If this tool doesn’t work for you, then download Read&Write Tool and use it to flash IMEI on your device.