Have you flashed the stock firmware on your Android device? If yes, are you searching for a way to flash the original IMEI on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Write Code IMEI Tool, install it on your Windows computer, and use it to flash original IMEI on your Android device.
Write Code IMEI Tool is a small Windows utility application that lets you flash IMEI on all Android smartphones and feature phones with MediaTek chipset. Here we have provided all versions of this tool, including its latest version for free.
Write Code IMEI Tool Features
1) Supports All MediaTek Devices:
Using this tool, you can flash IMEI on all MediaTek based smartphones and feature phones. If you are using a MediaTek based tablet, Write Code IMEI Tool will be of no help to you for flashing IMEI.
2) Compatible With All Windows Versions:
WriteCode IMEI tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) Flash IMEI Without Database Files:
You can use this tool to flash/write IMEI on your device without AP DB database files. This feature makes Write Code IMEI tool stands out among the rest.
4) Supported Features:
After writing IMEI on your Android smartphone or feature phone, you can use this tool to write RF Database, Read Calibre Database and BSN database.
Download Write Code IMEI Tool (All Versions)
Write_Code_IMEI_L1052_v1.3.6 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) A Gold communications Co. Ltd., from Shanghai, officially provides this IMEI tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Ensure that you flash the original IMEI on your device, as any other IMEI number is considered illegal in many countries around the world.
3) You can use this tool to write IMEI on all devices with MediaTek chipset. Also, you can only use this tool on a Windows-based computer (it will not work on Mac Or Linux based computers).
4) To get the IMEI of your device, press *#06# on your smartphone or feature phone. Once you get it, save it in a safe place.
6) If this IMEI tool doesn’t support your smartphone or feature phone, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.