Are you using a YKing smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download YKing USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since YKing Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download YKing USB Drivers
|YKing Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y101||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y20||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y60||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y102||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y30||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y103||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y40||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y10||Download USB Driver|
|YKing Y50||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The YKing USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your YKing device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) YKing Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your YKing smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download YKing stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.