Finding a Windows OS based USB driver for your Android device is a difficult task, if your smartphone or tablet manufacturer doesn’t provide a PC suite or if you don’t own a popular brand smartphone or tablet. If you are facing such an issue, then download Universal ADB driver from here, install it on your Windows computer and connect any of your Android devices with it easily.
The Universal ADB driver given here is a windows based driver, and it is compatible with all the Windows versions: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1. Also, it supports almost all the Android smartphone and manufacturers in the world (Example: Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Panasonic, LG, Micromax, Intex, Lava, Gionee, InFocus, etc.)
You can download all versions of the Universal ADB driver, including its latest version here, i.e., Universal ADB Driver v6.0.
Universal ADB Driver Features:
1) Supports All Android Devices:
The Universal ADB driver supports almost all android devices (including major brands like Samsung, Lenovo, HTC, Sony, etc.). Just download the driver, connect your Android smartphone, and install the USB driver.
2) Automatic Brand Detection:
This software detects the brand and chipset of your smartphone automatically and installs the USB driver accordingly. Also, the Universal ADB driver comes in a quick installer format, i.e., just by clicking the “.exe” file, you will be able to install the driver of your device.
3) Supports 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Versions:
This software supports both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) Windows OS versions. Also, you can use this software on all Windows versions, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
4) New Refresh Button:
The new version of this software (Version 2 and Version 3) comes with a refresh button, which you can use to refresh the device list. This feature was not available in the initial version of this software.
Download Universal ADB Driver (All Versions):
Universal_ADB_Driver_v6.0 – Latest Version
How To Install Universal ADB Driver:
1) As a pre-requisite, make sure that you have connected your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable as the ADB driver installer won’t detect your device if you connect it after you begin the installation process.
2) To get started, download Universal ADB driver and extract its zip package to a folder on your computer. Now, you will find the “universaladbdriver.exe” file.
3) Now, click on it to launch the Universal ADB driver installer.
4) Once you start the installer, it will automatically detect your smartphone or tablet since you have already connected your smartphone with the computer.
5) Now, you will be able to see your smartphone or tablet model number in the installer’s device list. Also, you will see the message “Driver incorrectly” under “Device status,” which indicates that you haven’t installed the ADB driver in your computer.
6) Next, click on “Install” in the installer window to begin the installation process. Once you do that, you will get a Windows Security Prompt stating that they can’t verify the driver’s publisher. Just ignore it and click on “Install this driver software anyway” to install ADB driver on your computer.
7) After the installation is successfully finished, you will be able to see a green progress bar in the installer along with the message “[Done] Installation Success.”
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed the ADB driver for your android device on your computer.
Points To Remember:
1) You can use this ADB driver on almost all Android devices. So, if your smartphone manufacturer doesn’t offer a PC suite, downloading and installing the Universal ADB driver will connect your smartphone or tablet with the computer.
2) The Universal ADB driver installer is created by an XDA developer by the name of drsmart and it is shared at his website ADB Driver Installer.
3) If Universal ADB driver doesn’t let you connect your device to a computer, please download USB driver for your smartphone or tablet by visiting our USB drivers page.