Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet with Qualcomm chipset? Are you searching for a Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock ROM firmware on your device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download EMMC DL Tool, install it on your computer and use it to flash stock firmware on your device.
EMMC Download Tool is a small Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock firmware on all Android devices with Qualcomm chipset. Here you can download all versions of this tool including its latest version.
EMMC DL Tool Features
1) Supports All Qualcomm Based Devices: If you have a Qualcomm based smartphone or tablet, you can use this tool to flash stock firmware on it. Although there are other tools available for doing this task, EMMC DL Tool is the best one available right now.
2) Compatible With All Windows Operating System: You can use EMMC DL Tool on all versions of the Windows operating system for flashing firmware on Qualcomm-based devices. EMMC DL Tool is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
3) Switch To Download Mode: If your device is not booting up or if it is dead, you can use the “Switch To DL Mode” option in EMMC Download Tool to directly boot into the download mode.
4) Port Setting: Using this feature of the EMMC Download Tool, you can quickly set the port using which your device will be connected to the computer.
Download EMMC DL Tool
Points To Remember
1) Foneric Inc officially provides EMMC DL Tool. So all credits must go to them.
2) If you face any errors while installing this tool or while using this tool to flash the firmware on your device, drop a comment below.
3) When you flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm based device, your personal data will be wiped out. So, take a complete backup of your personal data before flashing firmware.
4) EMMC DL Tool supports all Android smartphones and tablets with Qualcomm chipset.
5) EMMC Download Tool is compatible only with the Windows operating system. So, it will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.