Do you have an Android smartphone or tablet with Qualcomm chipset? If yes, do you need a tool for flashing stock firmware on your device? If your answer is yes once again, then you have come to the right page. Download QPST Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock firmware on your Android device.
Qualcomm Product Support Tools, most commonly called as QPST Tool, is a Windows application that allows you to flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm powered Smartphones and tablets. You can download all versions of this flash tool here, including its latest version.
QPST Tool Features
1) Comes as a installer application:
The Qualcomm Product Support Tools comes as an installer app, i.e., you need to install the .exe file of this application on to your computer to use it.
2) Comes with QPST configuration and service programming options:
Using the QPST Configuration option in this tool allows you to actively monitor the connected devices, their serial ports, and clients. Also, using the Service Programming option, you can save the programming data in a file that can be flashed on multiple Android devices.
3) Supports all Windows versions:
You can use QPST tool on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
4) Comes with QFIL tool:
Qualcomm Product Support Tools comes with the QFIL tool. Using QFIL, you can flash stock or custom firmware on Android devices that comes with Qualcomm chipset.
5) Comes with software download and RF calibration option:
Using the software download option of this tool, you can flash stock firmware and take a backup of non-volatile (NV) memory contents on any Android device powered with Qualcomm chipset.
Also, using the RF calibration option, you can access the NV items of your device that controls the RF usage. You can do this only on FFA and SURF devices and not on any other device.
Download QPST Tool (All Versions)
QPST_Tool_v2.7.480– Latest Version
Points to Remember
1) QPST Tool is developed and distributed by Qualcomm Mobility, Inc. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this flash tool on all versions of the Windows operating system. Also, you can’t use this tool on Mac or Linux based computers.
3) Always take a complete backup of your personal data before using this flash tool for flashing the firmware on to your Android device.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
5) If you are looking for an alternative tool to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm based Android devices, use one of the following: Smart Phone Upgrade Tool, Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, Qcom Phone Download Tools, EMMC DL Tool, GNQC Download Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, or Qualcomm SW Downloader.