Are you using a Qualcomm based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to flash stock firmware files on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download GNQC Download tool, launch it on your Windows computer, and use it to install stock or custom ROM firmware file on your Android device.
GNQC Download Tool is a small Windows utility tool that can be used to install stock or custom firmware on Qualcomm based Android devices. On this page, you can download all versions of this tool for free.
GNQC Download Tool Features
1) Ease Of Use:
Using this flash tool, you can easily flash the firmware file on your Qualcomm device. All you have to do is install Qualcomm USB driver, launch this flash tool, load the firmware file, and connect your device. As soon as your device is successfully connected to the computer, the flashing process will start automatically.
2) Supports All Qualcomm Devices:
Using this flash tool, you can flash stock or custom firmware files on all Qualcomm based Android smartphones and tablets.
3) Portable Application:
GNQC Download tool comes as a portable application, i.e., you don’t have to install this flash tool to use it. Simple click on GNQC_Download.exe to launch this tool on your computer.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this flash tool on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
5) Multiple Path Names And Log Files
This flash tool comes with multiple path names: GBL8906A, CBL8601A, CBW8600A, WBW8602, GBW870A, GBW8901A, WBW8901, and WBW870. Also, it comes with an “AOLogFile” for logging errors while flashing the firmware on your Android device.
Download GNQC Download Tool (All Versions)
GNQC_Download_Tool_v184.108.40.206 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) GNQC Download Tool supports flashing firmware on all Qualcomm based Android smartphones and tablets.
2) Before using this tool, you need to download and install Qualcomm USB driver, or else you won’t be able to connect your device to the computer.
3) Qualcomm Corporation has created and distributed this flash tool. So full credits must go to them.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
5) If you are looking for an alternative tool to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm based Android devices, use one of the following: Smart Phone Upgrade Tool, Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, Qcom Phone Download Tools, EMMC DL Tool, QPST Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, or Qualcomm SW Downloader.
6) After flashing the stock firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet, use Factory Tool WingTech or Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool to flash the original IMEI on your device.
If you encounter any issues while flashing the firmware with the help of this tool, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
Bachu DEsai says
vivo mobile 1726 flash comleted