Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet powered by Qualcomm chipset? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download Qualcomm USB driver file from here, install it on your computer, and successfully connect your Android device to a PC or laptop computer.
If your Qualcomm powered Android device manufacturer hasn’t provided a PC suite software, downloading and installing the installer file given here is the only way to connect your device to a Windows computer.
Qualcomm USB Driver Features:
1) Supports All Qualcomm Devices:
The USB driver given here supports all Qualcomm powered devices, which means after installing this driver on your Windows computer, you can connect all Android devices with Qualcomm chipset to it successfully.
2) Supports All Qualcomm Flash Tools:
After installing this USB driver on your computer, you can use any of the following flash tools to flash stock firmware on your device: Smart Phone Upgrade Tool, Qualfast Flash Tool, QcomDLoader Tool, QFIL Tool, Qcom Phone Download Tools, EMMC DL Tool, GNQC Download Tool, QPST Tool, Megafone SW Download Tool, Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool, Huiye Download Tool, or Qualcomm SW Downloader.
3) Supports All Qualcomm IMEI Tools:
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this USB driver on computers using all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Qualcomm USB Driver
Qualcomm_USB_Driver_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Qualcomm, Inc officially provides the driver installer file given here. So all credits must go to them.
2) After installing this USB driver file, you can connect the Android smartphone or tablet with Qualcomm chipset to your Windows computer.
3) You can install this driver on computers using all versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 but supported).
4) Download and install the USB driver, given here, if you are planning to flash the stock firmware file on to your device using a Windows flash tool.
5) If you can’t connect your Qualcomm based device to a computer after installing this USB driver file, then download and install the USB driver of your smartphone brand from our USB drivers page.
6) If you don’t know how to install this driver on to your Windrows computers, then follow our guide on how to install Qualcomm driver.
7) If you are not able to connect your Android device to the computer after installing this USB driver, download and install Gionee Qualicom Driver.