Do you own an iNova smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Download iNova USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since iNova doesn’t provide PC Suite software for their customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to a computer.
Download iNova USB Drivers
|iNova Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|iNova F1||Download USB Driver|
|iNova 6800||Download USB Driver|
|iNova Fashion F5||Download USB Driver|
|iNova C7000||Download USB Driver|
|iNova EX1080||Download USB Driver|
|iNova EX756||Download USB Driver|
|iNova EX780||Download USB Driver|
|iNova Fashion T7||Download USB Driver|
|iNova V6||Download USB Driver|
|iNova EX7860||Download USB Driver|
|iNova Freedom One||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install SPD Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) iNova officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while using the USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your iNova smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The iNova USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your iNova device is not available on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you have corrupted your iNova smartphone or tablet, download iNova stock ROM firmware and flash it on your device using an Android flash tool.