Are you using a MINT smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your MINT device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you have landed in the right place. Download MINT USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since MINT Connect doesn’t offer PC Suite application for their customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download MINT USB Drivers
|MINT Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Fox||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M135||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M353 Avvio||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Sapphire M7||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M140||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M145||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M150||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M250||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M340S||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M4CR||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Coral||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Ruby||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Fire||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Ivory||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Clover||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Pearl||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Emerald||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Diamond||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Pearl Neo||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Pearl Plus||Download USB Driver|
|MINT M1D||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Micro||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Sapphire M7L||Download USB Driver|
|MINT Leo R79||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install SPD Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The MINT USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
2) If your Mint device is bricked, download Mint stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it easily.
3) Can’t find the USB driver for your MINT device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) MINT Connect officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your MINT smartphone or tablet, let us know by dropping a comment below.