Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet with Allwinner Chipset? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to flash stock firmware in your device? If yes is your answer, then you are on the right page. Download Phoenix USB Pro tool, install it on your computer, and use it to flash stock ROM firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Phoenix USB Pro is a small Windows utility application that lets you flash the firmware on Android smartphones and tablets with Allwinner Chipset. You can get all versions of the Phoenix USB Pro flash tool here (old and new releases). Download the one which suits your need and requirements.
Phoenix USB Pro Features
1) Simple User Interface:
The user interface of this flash tool is pretty simple. So, you can use this tool to quickly flash firmware in your device with Allwinner chipset, even if you have no prior experience.
This flash tool comes with the DebugView option, i.e., it logs all the details when you use it to flash the stock firmware. If something goes wrong, you can use this DebugView to find the error quickly.
3) Supports All Allwinner Chipsets:
If you own a smartphone or tablet with Allwinner Chipset (A10, A13, A20, and A31), you can use this tool to flash the firmware on your device.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this tool all versions of the Windows operating system, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
5) No Key Required:
In the latest version of Phoenix USB Pro tool, you don’t have to add the key to use the tool. In previous versions, you will not be able to use the tool without adding the key.
Download Phoenix USB Pro (All Versions)
Phoneix_USB_Pro_v4.0.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Allwinner Technology Co. Ltd. provides Phoenix USB Pro flash tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) If you face any errors while downloading or installing this tool, drop a comment below.
4) You can use this tool to flash firmware in the following Allwinner Chipsets: A10, A13, A20, and A31. Also, you can install this tool on all versions of the Windows operating system.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.