Are you using an Allwinner A10 ARM processor-based smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for an easy way to flash the Android firmware (.img file) of your device on SD or micro SD cards? If yes is your answer, then you are on the right page. Download PhoenixCard, launch it on your computer and use the application to flash .img firmware file on the external storage device for Android devices.
PhoenixCard is a small utility tool that allows you to create a bootable image of Android firmware on external memory cards of Android smartphones and tablets. Here we have provided all the working versions of this tool.
1) Burn .img Firmware: Using this tool, you can burn .img firmware file on any external memory cards (SD and micro SD cards only). In other words, you can easily create a bootable image of .img firmware on Micro SD and SD cards using this tool.
2) Simple UI: The user interface of this tool is too simple that even a newbie can use it to create bootable image of .img firmware file on external memory cards. To burn the firmware file on external SD or micro SD card, all you have to do is insert the external storage device using a card reader, launch PhoenixCard, select “Disk” & “Img File” and click on “Burn“.
3) Supports Allwinner A10 ARM Processor: You can use this tool to create a bootable image of .img firmware file for Android smartphones and tablets using Allwinner A10 ARM Processor.
4) Supports All Windows Version: PhoenixCard tool supports all versions of Windows operating system, i.e., you can use this tool on all Windows-based computers.
5) Portable Application: PhoenixCard comes as a portable application, i.e., you don’t have to install it on your computer to use this application. Just click on PhoenixCard.exe file to launch its Window.
PhoenixCard v3.1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) You can use this tool to flash Android firmware (.img file) on external storage devices of Android smartphones and tablets.
2) Once you flash the firmware file on your SD or Micro SD card, you can’t format the external memory card as the firmware can be read only by the ROMBoot of your device’s motherboard. If you would like to format your SD or Micro SD card, you have to use the “Format To Normal” option in PhoenixCard.
3) We are not sure who has developed this tool but if you are aware of the creator, kindly let us know. We will be glad to give credits to the creator.
4) If you face any difficulties while using this tool, you can get in touch with us using the comments section given below.