Are you using an Allwinner CPU based smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a tool to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download PhoenixSuit from here, install it on your Windows computer, and use it to flash the firmware on Android smartphones and tablets with Allwinner Chipset.
PhoenixSuit is a small Windows utility application that lets you flash stock or custom firmware on all Android devices with Allwinner CPU. Here, you can download all versions of this flash tool for free.
1) Flash Stock Firmware:
You can use this flash tool to install stock firmware on your Android device quite quickly. To flash the firmware, all you have to do is load the firmware file on this tool, connect it to the computer and click on the “Upgrade” button.
2) Flash Recovery And Boot Image:
You can use this flash tool for flashing recovery and boot image on Allwinner based Android smartphones and tablets.
3) Simple UI:
This tool’s user interface is simple, making it easier to use for even newbies with no Android development experience.
4) Backup And Restore Android Apps:
PhoenixSuit lets you back up all the existing applications on your device. You can restore this backup after flashing the firmware on your device.
5) Compatible With All Windows Versions:
PheonixSuit tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
Download PhoenixSuit (All Versions)
PhoenixSuit_v1.10 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) PhoenixSuit is officially provided by Allwinner Technology Co., Ltd. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You can use Phoenix Suit Tool to flash stock firmware, recovery image, and boot image on devices with Allwinner chipset. Also, you can use this flash tool on all versions of the Windows operating system.
3) If you are looking for an alternative tool to flash stock firmware on Allwinner based devices, try one of the following: Phoenix USB Pro, LiveSuit, or PhoenixCard.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
me ajudem o meu table e da marca brava so que ele nao quer desligar ai fica dando na tela select boot mode volume up to select volume down is ok ai vem as opcao
marca brava bv planet tab
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
Hi, You Can try factory reset method follow this procedure.
1) Hold the “Volume Up” button and the “Power button” and hold the “Home button”.
2) Next, Using the Volume Up or Volume Down Keys navigate the options to select “Wipe cache partition” and press the “Power button” to confirm.
3) Once Done, Using the Volume Keys select “Wipe Data/ factory reset” and use the power button to initiate the process. Now restart your android device, That’s it.
how do you unpack/repack an Allwinner A64 image for editing?
602677 2596I cannot thank you fully for the blogposts on your web page. I know you placed lots of time and effort into all of them and hope you know how considerably I appreciate it. I hope I will do precisely the same for an additional individual at some point. Palm Beach Condos 307873