Rockchip Batch Tool is a utility tool for Windows that lets you flash stock firmware on Android devices with Rockchip Chipset. Fuzhou Rockchip develops this tool, and it will allow you to flash IMG firmware on devices with the following Chipset: RK2919, RK3066, and RK3188.
Here you can download all versions of the Rockchip Batch Tool (old and new versions). Download Rockchip Batch Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer, and flash stock firmware on your Android smartphones and tablets with Rockchip chipset.
Rockchip Batch Tool Features
1) Simple User Interface:
The Rockchip flash tool user interface is pretty simple. Even if you are a newbie, you can easily use this tool to flash stock firmware to your Android smartphone or tablet.
2) Supports All Devices With Rockchip Chipset:
If you own an Android device with any Rockchip chipset (RK2919, RK3066, or RK3188), then you can use this tool to flash IMG firmware on your device.
3) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can run this tool on all Windows Operating System versions, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (x86 and x64 supported).
4) Get Firmware Information:
Once you load the firmware of your device in this tool, you will get the following information: Support Chip, Boot Time, Firmware Time, Firmware Version, and Boot Version.
5) Support Multiple Device Upgrade:
You can use the Rockchip tool to flash the firmware on multiple devices simultaneously. All you have to do is connect multiple devices to your computer and let this tool to detect them. Once this tool detects your devices, you can upgrade the firmware of those devices simultaneously.
Download Rockchip Batch Tool (All Versions)
RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Rockchip Batch Tool is developed and distributed by Fuzhou Rockchip. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to flash the firmware on all devices with RK29, RK30, and RK31 chipset.
3) If you face any errors while using this tool for flashing the firmware on your device, drop a comment below.
4) Before using this tool, download Rockchip Driver assistant and install it on your computer for installing the required USB drivers.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
6) If you can’t use this tool to flash the firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet powered by Rockchip chipset, then use Rockchip Factory Tool.
Do you happen to know where I can download the image file for my rockchip? It is RK3368_32 LMY48G
MAZHARUL ISLAM CHOWDHURY says
test divese faield
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
What kind of error are you getting?
Bhai mujhe tablet RK 3066 rochclip ka upgrade filmware .img file chhiye link do
Hi, We will add the stock ROM for your device as soon as we get it. Thanks!
hello connected device stay blue….
buenas tardes, alguien sabe donde puedo descargar el firmware para una tablet YK98VW-3126-816-BGA-V1.0
I keep getting “Load Firmware Failed” error.
Please could you advise on how I can resolve this issue.