Are you using a Rockchip based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a tool to flash stock firmware in your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Download Rockchip Factory tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it for flashing stock ROM firmware in your device.
Using this Rockchip Factory Tool, you can quickly flash stock firmware on all Android Feature Phones, Smartphones, and Tablets powered by Rockchip chipset.
Rockchip Factory Tool Features
1) Simple Interface:
This Rockchip flash tool comes with a simple user interface. Therefore using it for flashing firmware in your device is not a difficult task at all.
2) Supports All Rockchip Devices:
This flash tool supports flashing the firmware on all Rockchip Android devices, including RK312A, RK3188, RK3066, RK2918, etc., via two options “Restore” and “Upgrade.” You can use any one of these options to flash firmware in your device.
3) Detects Chipset:
The Rockchip firmware Factory tool detects the chipset of your device as soon as you connect it with your computer. Also if you load a firmware that is not compatible with your device’s chipset, it will let you know immediately.
Download Rockchip Factory Tool (All Versions)
Rockchip_Factory_Tool_v5.3 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) The Rockchip firmware flash tool is created by Fu Zhou Rockchip inclusion. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this flash tool to flash the firmware on all Android smartphones and tablets powered by Rockchip chipset.
3) Make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data in your smartphone before using it for flashing the firmware.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative applications from our tools page.
5) This Rockchip flash tool supports all versions of Windows, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (x86 and x64).
6) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, then use Rockchip Batch Tool to flash stock firmware on your smartphone or tablet.
7) Before using this tool, download Rockchip Driver assistant and install it on your computer for installing the required USB drivers.