Are you using a Soloking smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Soloking device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Download Soloking USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Soloking Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Soloking USB Drivers
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install SPD Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Soloking USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Solone device on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Soloking Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing the USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Soloking smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download Soloking stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.