Wiselink Tool is a Windows utility application that lets you flash stock firmware on Android smartphones and tablets with MediaTek (MTK) chipset. If you own a MediaTek Android device, download Wiselink tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and flash stock firmware on your device quickly.
The Wiselink flash tool works much similar to SP Flash Tool. Here you can download the latest version of this flash tool, including its latest version.
Wiselink Tool Features
1) Supports All MediaTek Devices:
Using this tool, you can flash stock firmware on all MediaTek based Android smartphones and tablets. To do that, all you have to do is connect your device to the computer, load the firmware on this tool, and click on the “Download” button.
2) Compatible With All Windows Based Computers:
This flash tool works on all versions of Windows Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (x86 and x64 supported).
3) Flash .SCA Firmware:
You can use this tool to flash .sca firmware file on your device. It also supports flashing scatter data with the .txt file extension.
4) Simple User Interface:
Wiselink flash tool has a simple user interface. Even a newbie with no Android development experience can use this tool to flash stock ROM firmware.
5) Supports Multiport:
This flash tool supports Multiport flashing on all Android smartphones and tablets powered by MediaTek chipset. Also, it allows two flashing methods: Server Download Method and Local Download Method.
Download Wiselink Tool (All Versions)
Wiselink_Tool_v184.108.40.206 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) TopWise 3G Communication Co., Ltd. Officially provides Wiselink Tool. So, all credits must go to them. Also, if you encounter any issues while using this tool, contact their support team.
2) You can use this tool to flash .sca or .txt scatter file on your MediaTek based Android smartphones and tablets.
3) This flash tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
4) After installing on your Windows computer, you will not need a username and password for using this flash tool when you download it from here.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
6) If this tool doesn’t support flashing stock firmware on your MediaTek based Android device, try one of the following alternatives: SP Flash Tool, Smartphone Multiport Download Tool, or Infinix Flash Tool.
7) If you are looking for a mobile app to flash the firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet with MediaTek chipset, then use MobileUncle Tools.
8) After flashing the firmware on your MTK based Android smartphone or tablet, use MTK IMEI Tool to flash the original IMEI on your device.
If you encounter any errors while using this tool for flashing the firmware on your device, let us know by dropping a comment below.
ijin keynya guru; GQBGQGQQAAATAINZGBQQAAAN
nweke sylvester says
thank you able egineer, i have tried several time to download wislink without password but it has not work, what can i do
Thanks Sir for sharing it. This is more than a good tool for Mediatek Android device flashing.
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
You are welcome!
please what can I do for my samsung 40″ LCD to play video through it wiselink port?
i tried removing rfp on a tecno w4 and it jus went off it only shows red light it connects but will not flash the phone please help me .
Sathishkumar Varatharajan says
Hi, I will share the flashing tutorial shortly.
how to download on this PC
Firoj Ahmad says
sir, while flashing the ROM. following error
what is the cause and solution
Micromax Unite 2. 8GB
Version KITKAT 4.4.2
Me rupok says
binit yadav says
good tool but while flashing my tab i notice the battery ran down because it was an inbuilt tab, innjoo f2, yet to complete the flashing and the tab usb port not longer recognise by the system and the tab not charging when connect to its charger, what can i do? i need help