Do you own a MediaTek based Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you in search of a tool to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Infinix Flash Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock firmware on your Android device with MediaTek chipset.
Infinix Flash Tool is a powerful Windows utility application that lets you flash stock or custom firmware on MediaTek powered Android devices. You can download all versions of this flash here for free, including its latest version.
Infinix Flash Tool Features:
1) Simple user interface:
The Infinix Flash Tool comes with a simple and easy to use user interface, which means anyone can use it to flash stock firmware on their device. Just connect your device to the computer, load the firmware on this tool, and click on “Start” to launch the flashing process.
2) Comes as a portable application:
This flash tool comes as a portable application, i.e., you don’t have to install it on your computer to use it. Simply download the app from here, extract it on to your computer and click on the .exe file to launch its window.
3) Supports all MediaTek devices:
You can use this tool to flash stock firmware on all smartphones and tablets with MediaTek chipset. Also, this flash tool is compatible with both Android VCOM and Android CDC drivers, which means if you have installed one of these drivers on your computer, you can use this Infinix Flash Tool to flash the stock firmware.
4) Supports all Windows Versions:
You can use this tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Infinix Flash Tool (All Versions)
Infinix_Flash_Tool_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Infinix Mobile has officially built and distributed this flash tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) This flash tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system. You can also use it to use flash stock or custom firmware on all Android devices with MediaTek chipset.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.