MTK Droid Root & Tools is a Windows utility tool that lets you to root your Android device, create backup of your device’s firmware and recovery, backup and restore IMEI of your device, etc. Here you can download all versions of MTK Droid Root and Tools.
MTK Droid Root & Tools only supports MediaTek devices. Also, you can use this tool on all versions of Windows operating system i.e., Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
MTK Droid Root & Tools Features
1) Supports All MediaTek Devices: If you are using an Android device with MediaTek device then you can use this tool for creating scatter files, creating stock firmware backup’s, etc. This tools supports all devices with MediaTek chipset.
2) Create Scatter File: Using this tool, you can easily create a scatter file of your firmware. You can use this scatter file to flash stock firmware on your corrupted and bricked device.
3) Backup Stock Firmware: MTK Droid Root & Tools lets you to take backup of your device’s stock ROM firmware. This is the best Windows tool for creating backup of MediaTek device’s stock firmware.
4) Backup Stock Recovery: Apart from backing up stock firmware, you can use this tool for taking backup of you device’s stock recovery. You can also restore the same using this tool.
5) Backup & Restore IMEI: Using MTK droid tools, you can take a backup of your IMEI number. After flashing stock firmware or custom ROM firmware, you can restore the IMEI using this tool.
Download MTK Droid Root & Tools
MTK_Droid_Root_Tools_v2.5.3 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) MTK Droid Root and Tools is created by MediaTek Inclusion. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to take backup of your device’s stock ROM, stock recovery and IMEI number.
3) This tool will only work for Android smartphones, tablets and Phablets with MediaTek chipset. So, if your device doesn’t have MediaTek chipset, don’t use this tool.
4) MTK Droid Tools works well on all versions of Windows operating system. But it will not work on Linux or Mac operating system.