Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a way to root your device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you have landed in the right place. Download Binary Toolkit from here, install it on your Windows computer, and use it to root your Android device successfully.
Binary Toolkit is a powerful Windows utility application that lets you root any Android device running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.4. You can download all versions of this rooting here for free, including its latest version.
Binary Toolkit Features
1) Portable Application:
The Binary Toolkit comes as a portable Windows application, which means there is no need for you to install it on your computer to use it. Just download it from here and extract it on your computer to use it.
2) Comes with ADB and Fastboot:
This rooting tool comes with both the Fastboot and ADB files, which means it will use the ADB restore function to root your device.
3) Supports All Android Devices:
You can use this tool to root all Android devices running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.4. Some of the most popular smartphone brands supported by this rooting tool are Sony Xperia, Samsung, Google, and Micromax.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
This rooting tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
5) Quick Unroot:
The unroot option available in this tool will help you to unroot your Android device in no time.
Download Binary Toolkit (All Versions)
Binary_Toolkit_v36 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) An XDA developer by the name of bin4ry has created and distributed this rooting tool. So, all credits must go to him.
2) You can use this rooting tool to flash all Android smartphones and tablets running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.4. Also, this tool supports all versions of Windows operating system.
3) If you are looking for an alternate tool to root your device with a computer, try one of the following: Cydia Impactor, Motochopper Tool, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.
4) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.