Root Genius is a free one-click rooting tool created by Shuame for Windows-based computers. If you are looking to download root genius application, then you are in the right page. Here we have provided all the versions of root genius for PC, which was has been released till now.
Root Genius supports rooting almost all the major smartphone and tablet manufacturers, including Samsung, Micromax, Intex, Lava, OnePlus, InFocus, Xiaomi, Gionee, Sony, Motorola, Panasonic, etc.
With this rooting tool, you will be able to gain root privileges in your Android smartphone or tablet and explore its full potential. Plenty of people prefer using Root Genius for PC for rooting their Android devices over other one-click root tools, because of its simplicity.
Root Genius Features:
1) Portable Application:
When you download the Root Genius for Windows, you will get a portable executable file, i.e., just by clicking on it, you will be able to launch the Root Genius application without installing the software in your computer. This portable ability of root genius, makes it stand out among other one-click rooting tools.
2) One-Click Rooting Tool:
Root genius offers the one-click rooting ability, i.e., you can root your device just by clicking the “Root Now” button in its Window after enabling USB Debugging mode on your device and connecting it with your computer. Since most smartphone users aren’t tech-savvy, Root Genius offers an easy way for them to root their devices without learning anything technically.
3) Recovery Root Mode:
One of the major advantages of Root Genius over other rooting tools is its ability to automatically root your device in the recovery mode if it couldn’t root your device in normal mode. Because of this added functionality, Root Genius for Windows helps to root a large number of Android devices.
4) No Bloatware:
Most of the rooting software will install additional applications while being used for rooting Android devices. Root Genius doesn’t do anything like that. It just roots your Android smartphone or tablet and installs KingUser in your device for managing root permissions.
5) Supports All Windows Computers:
You can install Root Genius on all computers using Windows operating system, i.e., root genius will work on computers using Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
These are the four major features of Root Genius one-click Windows rooting tool.
Download Root Genius (All Versions):
Root_Genius_v3.2.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Root Genius is created by Shuame. So, full credits goes to them for creating this wonderful one-click Android rooting tool.
2) Rooting your Android smartphone or tablet using Root Genius is quite easy. Just enable USB Debugging mode on your device, connect it to your computer, open up Root Genius for PC rooting tool, and click on “Root Now” to root your device.
3) If this tool doesn’t work for you, try one of the alternative tools from our rooting tools page.
4) Root Genius for Windows requires a Windows computer to root your device. If you are looking for a way to root your device without a computer, kindly download Root Genius APK file and use it to root your smartphone or tablet.
5) If Root Genius for PC doesn’t root your Android device, try one of the following alternatives: Cydia Impactor, Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.
If you encounter any errors while using this tool, share the details with us using the comments section below.