Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to root your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download Kingo Root for PC from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to root your Android device successfully.
Kingo Root for PC is a one-click Android rooting application, and it will root any android smartphone or tablet with just a click. The application is developed by Kingosoft Technology Limited and it is being used by millions of Android users for rooting their device. The best part about this Windows application is that it is free to use.
If you are not sure where to download a working version Kingo Root for PC, don’t worry. We have provided all the versions of the Kingoroot windows application here, which has been released till now.
Kingo Root Windows Application Features:
1) Simple UI:
The user interface of Kingo root for PC app is straightforward and easy to understand. Even a newbie can use this app to root their android device because of its easy to learn interface.
2) One Click Root:
Using Kingo Root for Windows, you can easily root your android device. Just download Kingo Root for PC, install it on your computer, connect your Android device, and click on the “Root” button to finish the rooting process.
3) Works Without Internet:
Unlike iRoot APK, Kingo Root doesn’t require internet connection to root your smartphone or tablet. The Kingo root Windows app works without the internet.
4) Kingo Superuser:
Once you root your android device successfully using Kingo Root, Kingo superuser (a modified version of Superuser) will be installed on your device for managing root permissions.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install and use Kingoroot for PC on all versions of Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download Kingo Root For PC (All Versions):
Kingo_Root_v188.8.131.5282 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) All the versions of the Kingo Root Windows application given here are provided officially by Kingosoft Technology Limited. So, if you encounter any issues while using this app, contact their support team. Also, all credits must go to them.
2) Make sure that you download and install the USB driver of your device on the Windows computer before using this Windows application to root your device.
3) Kingo Root is one of the best one-click rooting application available for rooting your android smartphone and tablet. But if your device isn’t supported, try one of the other applications from our rooting tools page.
4) When you use Kingoroot for Windows to root your device, you will void its warranty. So, think twice before rooting your Android device.
5) If Kingo Root for PC doesn’t root your Android device, try one of the following alternatives: Cydia Impactor, Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.
If you encounter any issues while using this tool for rooting your device, share it with us using the comments section below.