Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a way to root your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download vRoot for PC from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to root your Android device successfully.
vRoot, which is now called as iRoot is a small Windows tool that allows you to get root access on your Android device running on Android versions between 2.3 and 5.1. Here we have provided all versions of the vRoot rooting app.
vRoot For PC Features
1) Comes As An Installer:
The vRoot rooting app for PC is available as an installer, i.e., you have to install the application on your PC before you can use it. After the installation is finished, you can launch its Window for the rooting process.
2) Allows One Touch Root:
Using this application, you can root your Android smartphone or tablet in a single click. Just launch vRoot for PC, connect your Android device to your computer and click on “Root” to gain root privileges in your smartphone or tablet.
3) Fastboot Mode Rooting:
If the vRoot app finds it difficult to root your device in the normal mode, it will automatically boot your device into the fastboot mode and try to root it. Also, this rooting tool is the only one that allows recovery method rooting.
4) Comes With Additional Apps:
vRoot comes with two additional applications: 1) the System Cleaner and 2) Chinese App store applications, which can be useful for some people.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this one-click rooting tool on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (x86 and x64 supported).
Download vRoot For PC (All Versions)
vRoot_126.96.36.19928– Latest Version
Facts you must know about vRoot Applications
1) vRoot is no longer available as it has rebranded as iRoot. Both these applications have the same user interface, and they both offer one-click rooting for Android devices.
2) Shenzhen has created and distributed this tool for free. So, all credits must go to him.
3) You can use vRoot to root Android devices running on Android versions between 2.3 and 5.1.
4) If this rooting tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our rooting tools page.
5) If vRoot for PC doesn’t root your Android device, try one of the following alternatives: Cydia Impactor, Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, or SRSRoot for PC.