Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a tool to gain root privileges on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have reached the right place. Download Motochopper Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer, and use it to root your Android device successfully.
Motochopper Tool is a small but useful Windows utility application that lets you root your Android device running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.2. You can download all versions of this tool from here for free, including its latest version.
Motochopper Tool Features
1) Simple UI:
The user interface of this rooting tool is so simple that even a newbie can use it to root their Android device. Simply connect your device to the computer, launch Motochopper Tool, and press any button to root it.
2) Comes As A Portable Application:
This rooting tool comes as a portable application, which means you do not have to install it on your computer to use it. Just download it from here and extract it on your computer to use it.
3) Supports Android 2.3 – Android 4.2:
You can use this tool to gain root privileges on Android smartphones and tablets running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.2. This tool will be of no help to you if your device is running on a higher version of Android.
4) Works Offline:
This rooting tool works offline, which means you don’t have to have an active internet connection for using it to root your Android device.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this rooting tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Motochopper Tool (All Versions)
Motochopper_v1.1 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) An XDA developer by the name of Dan Rosenberg has built and distributed the Motochopper: Android Root Exploit. So, all credits must go to him.
2) You can use this tool to root Android devices running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.2. Also, this tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
3) If you root your device using this tool, you will void its warranty. So, keep that in mind before rooting your device.
4) If you are looking for an alternate tool to root your Android device with a computer, try one of the following: Cydia Impactor, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.
5) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.