Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet with MediaTek chipset? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Android CDC driver from here, install it on your Windows computer, and connect your Android smartphone or tablet to a PC or laptop computer successfully.
Android CDC Driver is a Windows USB driver that allows you to connect your MediaTek powered smartphone or tablet to a computer. Here you can download all versions of this driver, including its latest version.
Android CDC Driver Features:
1) Supports All MediaTek Devices:
The Android CDC Driver supports all Android devices with MediaTek chipsets, which means you can connect any MediaTek device to your computer after installing this driver.
2) Supports All MediaTek Flash Tools:
After installing this USB driver on your Windows computer, you can use any of the following MTK flash tools to flash stock firmware file on your device: SP Flash Tool, Wiselink Tool, Smartphone Multiport Download Tool, or Infinix Flash Tool.
3) Supports All MTK IMEI Tools:
Download Android CDC Driver (All Versions):
Android_CDC_Driver_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) MediTek Inc. officially provides Android CDC Driver. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You will need to install this USB driver on your computer manually. If you don’t know how to do that, then following our guide on how to install CDC driver on Windows computer.
3) You can install this USB driver on computers with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
4) After installing the CDC driver, you can connect your MediaTek powered device to a computer. Also, this USB driver is compatible with all MTK flash tools and IMEI tools.
5) If you are looking for an alternate USB driver to connect your MTK based device to a computer, then download Android VCOM Driver.
6) If you are not able to connect your device to a computer after installing this USB driver, download and install the driver of your device from our USB drivers page.