Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet powered by MediaTek chipset? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download Android VCOM Driver from here, install it on your Windows computer and connect your Android device to a PC or laptop computer successfully.
Android VCOM Driver is a Windows USB driver that lets you connect your smartphone or tablet with MediaTek chipset to a computer. Here you can download all versions of this driver, including its latest version.
Android VCOM Driver Features:
1) Supports All MTK Devices:
Android VCOM Driver supports all MTK devices, which means you can connect any MediaTek smartphone or tablet to your computer after installing this driver.
2) Supports All MTK Flash Tools:
After installing this USB driver on your Windows computer, you can use any of the following tools to flash stock firmware on your MTK powered device: SP Flash Tool, Wiselink Tool, Smartphone Multiport Download Tool, or Infinix Flash Tool.
3) Supports All MTK IMEI Tools:
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this USB driver on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Android VCOM Driver (All Versions):
Android_VCOM_Driver_v1.0 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) MediaTek Inc. has built and distributed the Android VCOM Driver. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Follow our guide on how to install VCOM driver to install this USB driver on your Windows computer.
3) This USB driver is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems.
4) After installing the VCOM driver, you can successfully connect your MTK powered device to a Windows computer. Also, this USB driver is compatible with most of the MTK flash tools and IMEI tools.
5) If you are looking for an alternate USB driver to connect your MTK based device to a computer, then download Android CDC Driver.
6) If you are unable to connect your MTK based device to a computer even after installing this USB driver, then download and install your device driver from our USB drivers page.