Do you own an Android device powered by MediaTek chipset? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to connect your smartphone or tablet to a Windows computer? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download MediaTek SP Driver from here, install it on your computer and connect your MTK powered Android device to PC or laptop computer successfully.
MediaTek SP Driver is a USB driver that, once installed, will let you connect Android smartphones and tablets with MediaTek chipset to a Windows computer. You can download all versions of this driver here, including its latest version.
MediaTek SP Driver Features
1) Comes As An Installer:
MediaTek SP Driver comes as a simple Windows file. Just download and extract the driver package from here, click on setup.exe file and install the required USB drivers on your computer.
2) Supports All MediaTek Devices:
This USB driver supports all MediaTek devices, which means once you install this driver on your Windows computer, you will be able to connect all MTK powered devices to it.
3) Supports All MTK Flash Tools:
This MTK driver supports the following flash tools: SP Flash Tool, Wiselink Tool, Smartphone Multiport Download Tool, and Infinix Flash Tool. You can use these flash tools to flash stock or custom firmware on your device.
4) Supports All MTK IMEI Tools:
This MediaTek driver supports the following IMEI tools: MTK IMEI Tool and SN Write Tool. You can use these IMEI tools to flash the original IMEI on your device.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this USB driver on the following versions of Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download MediaTek SP Driver (All Versions)
Mediatek_SP_Driver_v5.1632 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) MediaTek, Inc., has created and distributed this USB driver. So all credits must go to them.
2) If you are looking for an alternative tool to install the MediaTek USB drivers on your computer, then download and use MTK USB All Drivers or MTK Driver Auto Installer.
3) After installing the USB driver on your computer using this tool, you can connect all Android devices with MTK chipset to the Windows computer.
4) Check out our guide on how to install MediaTek Driver on Windows computer to install this driver on your PC or laptop computer.
5) If you are not able to connect your MTK based device to a computer after installing this driver, download and install the USB driver of your smartphone or tablet from our USB drivers page.
Leave a Reply