Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet powered with MediaTek chipset? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download MTK Driver Auto Installer from here, install it on your computer, and connect your MTK based Android device to PC or laptop computer successfully.
MTK Driver Auto Installer is a Windows utility application that lets you install MTK USB Driver on your computer. You can also use this tool to install the MTK Preloader driver to your computer as well.
You can download all versions of this tool here, including its latest version.
MTK Driver Auto Installer Features
1) Simple Driver Installer:
MTK Driver Auto Installer tool allows you to install MTK USB and Preloader drivers using a simple setup window. Just download and extract the tool package from here, click on Install_Drivers.bat file and install the required USB drivers on your computer.
2) Supports Most MediaTek Devices:
This driver installer supports most MTK devices. The chipsets supported by this tool are MT6235, MT6516, MT6571, MT6513, MT6572, MT6572M, MT6573, MT6575, MT6515, MT6575M, MT6577T, MT6577, MT6517T, MT6517, MT6589M, MT6589, MT6589T, MT6588, MT6582M, and MT6582.
3) Supports All MTK Flash Tools:
This MTK Driver installer tool supports the following flash tools: SP Flash Tool, Wiselink Tool, Smartphone Multiport Download Tool, and Infinix Flash Tool. You can use these flash tools to flash stock or custom firmware on your device.
4) Supports All MTK IMEI Tools:
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this tool to install MTK USB drivers on the following versions of Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download MTK Driver Auto Installer (All Versions)
MTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1352 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Intially MediaTek, Inc., has created and distributed this driver installer tool. Later it has been re-patched to run on Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 by Boriotti, R. – Roberto. So all credits must go to both of them.
3) After installing the USB driver on your computer using this tool, you can connect the Android devices with the following chipset to the computer: MT6235, MT6516, MT6571, MT6513, MT6572, MT6572M, MT6573, MT6575, MT6515, MT6575M, MT6577T, MT6577, MT6517T, MT6517, MT6589M, MT6589, MT6589T, MT6588, MT6582M, and MT6582.
4) Check out our guide on how to install MediaTek Driver to install this tool on your Windows computer.
5) If you are not able to connect your MTK based device to a computer after installing this tool, download and install the USB driver of your smartphone or tablet from our USB drivers page.