Are you a Nokia user? If yes, here is another Nokia product with highlighting your Nokia world. The Nokia brand created and distributed another fantastic app that is beneficial to all Nokia users, and the exclusive product is the Download Nokia X Manager (all versions).
Nokia X Manager is a tiny and portable app that lets users do many tasks on their Nokia X Smartphones. If you go ahead and read this write-up, you will discover much information about it. The write-up contains details like all versions of Nokia X, latest and oldest version as well as its features.
Features of the Nokia X Manager
1. Available Commands: The Nokia X Manager was made or created with a button based ADB commands that are made for restarting the device, detecting the tool automatically and manually, rebooting the recovery and rebooting the Bootloader.
2. Install Recovery: With its features, it will be easier for users to install TWRP or CWM on their Nokia XL Smartphones or Nokia X Smartphones. With the Nokia X Manager, you can easily install the stock recovery on your computer.
3. ADB Commands: Utilizing the characters, the users can introduce adb shell commands, do ADB pull or ADB push commands as well as install all kinds of the app on their computers.
4. Speedy Rooting: With the Nokia X Manager, users are allowed to unroot or root their Nokia XL or Nokia X Smartphone in just one tap on the screen. Only by connecting the tool to the computer. Immediately the tool gets notified by the Nokia X Manager, tap on the button meant for rooting to get the device rooted.
5. Install Gapps: With the means, you can freely install the Gapps, which means Google apps, on your Nokia XL Smartphone or Nokia X Smartphone. You have to make sure your tool is rooted first, to install or uninstall the Google apps.
Links To Download Nokia X Manager
Nokia_X_Manager_v18.104.22.168 – Latest
1) Compatibility: The tool is compatible, and it supports different windows like windows vista, window XP window 8, window 7, window 8.1 as well as window 10 (32 and 64 bit).
2) Nokia USB driver: For those of you searching for the genuine USB driver for your Nokia Xl, Nokia x, as well as Nokia X2, you should download form it site above.
3) How to use: Your wish of learning how to use this tool to root your Nokia Xl, Nokia X, and Nokia X2 can be granted if you head over to how to root Nokia X, Nokia X plus, Nokia XL platform.
4) How to unroot: You can also learn how to unroot your Nokia X or Nokia XL device here. Firstly, plug the Nokia X Manager on your device, secondly connect the device to your gadget, and then tap on the unrooting button.
5) Credits: The Nokia X Manager for Nokia X Smartphones is made and distributed by Angsanley (Xda developer). Therefore, full credits are transferred to him as the Nokia X Manager creator.