Are you using a Nokia X Android smartphone? If yes, are you searching for a tool to root and do other development activities on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Nokia X Manager, install it on your Windows computer, and use it to root or do other development activities on your Nokia X device.
Nokia X Manager is a small but powerful Windows utility application that lets you perform multiple development activities like rooting, flashing recovery, etc., on your Nokia X Android device. You can download all versions of this tool here for free, including its latest version.
Nokia X Manager Features
1) Simple UI:
The Nokia X Manager comes with a simple user interface, which means anyone can use this tool easily. You can click on the buttons available on this tool to detect your device manually, reboot your device, and reboot it to bootloader or recovery. You can also use the buttons “Install TWRP” and “Install CWM” to install custom recoveries, and “Install Stock Recovery” to install the default recovery file of your device.
2) ADB Commands:
Using the ADB commands feature of this tool, you can perform ADB Push, ADB Pull, and ADB shell commands. Also, you can install any APK file on your device.
3) Quick Root And Unroot:
You can use this tool to root your Nokia X smartphone quickly in just a click. You can unroot your device as well. After rooting your device, you can use this tool to install GApps on your device.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
The Nokia X Manager is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Nokia X Manager (All Versions)
Nokia_X_Manager_v18.104.22.168 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) An XDA developer by the name of Angsanley has built and distributed this tool. So, all credits must go to him.
2) You can use this tool to root and unroot the Nokia X, Nokia X2, and Nokia XL devices. You can also use this tool to flash stock or custom recovery (TWRP, CWM) files on the smartphones, as mentioned earlier.
3) This rooting tool supports all versions of Windows operating system.
4) If you can’t root your device using this Windows rooting tool, try one of the following alternatives: Cydia Impactor, Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, SRSRoot for PC, or vRoot for PC.
5) If this tool doesn’t support your Nokia X device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
Leave a Reply