Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to gain root privileges in your device? If yes is your answer, then you are on the right page. Download SRSRoot from here, install it on your Windows PC or Laptop computer and root your Android smartphone or tablet easily.
SRSRoot is one of the best one-click root tool available for Windows computers. It comes with multiple exploits that will let you root Android smartphones and tablets. Here we have provided the latest version of SRSRoot.
1) Best One-Click Rooting Tool:
SRSRoot claims to be the best one-click rooting tool available in the market. Unlike other tools, SRSRoot comes with multiple exploits that will help in rooting any Android device.
This rooting tool comes with a unique feature called “SmartRoot” that helps determine the best method to root your device. With the help of this advanced feature, you can easily root your android device.
3) ADB Toolbox:
The tool comes with “ADB Toolbox,” and using it you can “Reset User Lock,” “Reset Gesture Lock,” “Reset Gmail,” “Wipe All Data,” and do a lot more things.
4) Easy Unroot:
The SRSRoot offers an easy way to unroot your rooted Android device. Just click on the “Unroot” button in the tool, and your device will be unrooted.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install this tool on computers using all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (x86 and x64).
Download SRSRoot (All Versions)
SRSRoot_v5.1 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) SRSRoot one click rooting tool is developed and distributed by 123Unlock GSM Service. So all credits must go to them.
2) Using this tool, you can root any Android device, i.e., smartphones or tablets that are using any version of the Android operating system.
3) If this one-click rooting tool doesn’t support your device, try one of the alternative applications from our rooting tools page.
4) SRS Root contains plenty of Android exploits for the rooting and unrooting process. Many antiviruses consider these loops as Trojan/Malware. So, make sure that you deactivate antivirus programs before downloading and installing this software.
5) Although some forums and blogs on the internet claim that there is an APK version of SRSRoot is available, we haven’t seen the actual file. So, please don’t download any APK files named as SRSRoot.
6) If SRSRoot for PC doesn’t root your Android device, try one of the following alternatives: Cydia Impactor, Motochopper Tool, Binary Toolkit, WinDroid Toolkit, Root Genius for PC, iRoot for PC, Kingo Root for PC, or vRoot for PC.
If you encounter any issues while using this tool, drop a comment below.